AVIC411.com

• 3 weeks later...

The battery on my car died, I changed it, and when I tried to turn the radio back on, it was asking for a security code, which apparently I couldn't remember. I went online searching for help, cause I didn't feel like sending my radio to California and spending the 70 bucks plus shipping they charge to reset the password. I came across Condi's hack. I thought I could do it, but I am an idiot, so I don't know exactly what I did wrong, but now my radio is stuck on the splash screen when I first turn on the radio.. I can go into hack mode, but if I don't do that, the radio is just stuck there, and I am helplessly stuck with my radio being completely frozen. I called Pioneer to ask them what I can do, and they told me that they charge a flat rate of $230 to fix it. WTF!?!?! There has to be a better way. If there's somebody out there that can help guide me, or if you live in the NYC area, can fix it for me, I'd be willing to pay as long as your prices aren't astronomical like Pioneer's. any help would be greatly appreciated