AVIC411.com

Ä° just wanted to know if you guys have the same problem. Ä° bought and installed igo primo also bougt the appradio support for my appradio 1. But when i open igo primo while connected to my appradio it wont show any thing. Ä° just get a black screen on the appradio and the igo primo startup screen on the iphone.

Ä° have ios 6.1 isnt it compatible or some thing?? With ios 5.1.1 it did work on my appradio...

Any one else have the same issue???

I have 4s with ios 6.1 and latest waze version. I can see only 3/4 of screen navigation :( 1/4 of the screen is blue.

Some other user have the same problems with waze, igo, media player...

I have Pioneer avh-8400BT which have appradio integrated. I think that you have appradio 2 and there are no problems :)

Pioneer must lunch some firmware updates for my AVH-8400BH :(

Iam glad (wel not sure if iam really glad :? ) to hear that iam not the only one with problems. I opened this topic because i didnt read any thing about users that had problems with appradio apps on IOS 6.1.. wel i gues we need to wait for updates for these apps...its a bummer