AVIC411.com

AppRadio SPH-DA02 and iphone 4 v6.1.2 Desperate!!!

Good morning all, i have the AppRadio SPH-DA02 updated with the latest firmware and iphone 4 v6.1.2...... nothing is working.... i like the AppRadio but i would love to use it 100%... I am a beginner in things like that and i will appreciate if somebody can help me in fixing this problem... I saw the video posted where the iphone is 100% compatible with the AppRadio and with all the app inside the telephone...

I am in italy (Genova) and if some of you is close to me (also france, cote d'azure) i am disposed to join them.... I only whant my sistem working..... Tks you all and i hope to receive help soon.....

:-( .....

Ok, after some adjustment now the AppRadio and the iphone it's working... not 100% but.... My iphone is JB by Evasi0n with cydia. I intalled the Beta6 extension from Myke and is better than before.... 

I still have Car browser app not working (if i lunch the app Car browser the AppRadio screen is black and not working at all, loked and the iphone screen withe).

If i lunch Waze app, it's working beside the scroll menu in setting mode, and the keyboard on the AppRadio screen...

Any of you know how to pass 100% the iphone screen into the AppRadio so to let use all the app from iphone with the touch screen of my AppRadio?

Video out from Cydia is not working (or i think is not working) because when i install it the AppRadio touch screen is loked!!!

Thank to everybody for an unswer and solution... :idea:  :idea: :idea:  

Hi cpt Hook, i'm from Pisa, i can't write in italian because official language forum is english. I have appradioSPH-da02 buy two weeks ago, and my iphone is a 4 ios 6.1 jailbreak. Is working good whit the radio, i have installed appradio extension beta6, not work touch for unsupported app, i use iphone screen for use app like tomtom or navigon...

i have buy official app for appradio from apple appstore i have buy carbrowser app 1,79€.. but this app not work whit ios6.. last update is 31/08/2012.. 

a good app is Ectouch downloadable from appstore is free app, (is italian app) but is a trial app, for app complete you can buy separate packages.. facebook packages is not good.. only valid packages is youtube packages..

vuze is not good navigator, best and free is navfree italy.. if you want know how to download and install crack app navigon, tomtom etc.. write my by PrivateMessage.. you have bypass brakinghand?  bye

The way they used to hack the iPhone to allow full control on appradio relied on the backgrounder app in cydia to keep the appradio app active in the background. Sadly the backgrounder app is no longer getting updates, and the current version is not iOS 6 compatible. Until Mike figures out an alternative, full control is not in the cards.