AVIC411.com

upgraded 2 drives to 2012 with two different issues

so i recently attempted to upgrade my original z1 drive to the z3 2012 image using this ide to usb case post-62108-0-43975100-1364441016_thumb.jpg i used the free unlock pioneer service disc and followed the instructions in the torrent. I put the drive back into the z1 and i get a error saying "Cannot Use HDD" luckly i had spare hdd laying around of which i imaged from sctrach and it worked like a charm...until i started driving it randomly cuts off and on while im driving and im lost why its doing this. At this point im at a loss and dont know where to start troubleshooting  :x  :cry:

Any drive other than toshiba will randomly reboot.  Since you complete the upgrade of the avic on a different drive, have you tried to put the original back in the avic to see if it will boot.  I have seen a couple of original Z1's that do not want to update from the factory 30gb drive.  If upgraded with another drive first, the 30gb will then run fine.  Let me know.