AVIC411.com

Please help with AppEx install DA-100

Since I couldn't get any help in the AppEx thread, I'm hoping this will work out a little better. Here's my problem. I just installed an DA-100 and upgraded the FW to 8.17. I'm using AppRadio version 1.8.2 on my jailbroke 4s running iOS 5.1.1. Both the Cydia download and the one on the 1st page of the AppEx thread appear to be for iOS 6. I did already try the one on the first page of the tread, which gave me all my unsupported icons, but wouldn't launch any of them (at that time I was on the newest AppRadio, but downgraded to 1.8.2).

After the downgrade, I managed to find a download for AppEx 2.0.1-1 (this is the only one I've been able to find besides the iOS 6 dependent). After the install boxes show up for my unsupported apps, but have the little "thinking circle" like they ate trying to load the icons. When I touch on any of the unsupported icons I get a mirror image of my phone on the AppRadio app, then nothing else happens. Is there a link to a better version of AppEx that I can use, or am I doing something wrong.

Please help. This HU is pretty much useless without the full iPhone control.

As I understand you can type the url from the first AppEx post but change the version number until you get a version you like. If that doesn't work you can PM the developer. But at this point I think I would go with the old saying, "if it works don't fix it"

As I understand you can type the url from the first AppEx post but change the version number until you get a version you like. If that doesn't work you can PM the developer. But at this point I think I would go with the old saying, "if it works don't fix it"

Awesome! Thank you!