AVIC411.com

So far love the unit.  But there are couple things i dont understand.  If i am playing pandora and i want to switch to nav lets say with an app.  I hit app mode and it shuts off pandora.  I now have the map app running.  But how do i start pandora again?  The only way i can make it work is if i double click home button and start the music from the iphone.  So basicly you are shit out of luck if you want to listen to music and use a nav app.  I had no problem doing this on my z140bh.  Does this make sense ?

So far love the unit.  But there are couple things i dont understand.  If i am playing pandora and i want to switch to nav lets say with an app.  I hit app mode and it shuts off pandora.  I now have the map app running.  But how do i start pandora again?  The only way i can make it work is if i double click home button and start the music from the iphone.  So basicly you are shit out of luck if you want to listen to music and use a nav app.  I had no problem doing this on my z140bh.  Does this make sense ?

Settings turn "app audio mixing" on