AVIC411.com

hi everybody

i'm using Activator to avoid the annoying procedure to start "appradio app" manually as soon as i plug the phone to the appradio (needless to say the "appradio app" starts automatically when i plug the phone to the battery charger,   <_< , but Activator can't do better at the moment, and it is the best solution that i've found).

i still haven't found a working solution to self-quit the "appradio app" when unplugged.

which solution did you take? are you using a different tweak?

After making a phone call with bt engaged and paired,(only for outbound call) and iphone connected to the unit, the ios asks me again to allow the appradio app to communicate with the phone.....Sure! this is obvious!

did you found a tweak to disable the ios to ask for this again and again every time that the "appradio app" knocks to it?

The best tweak for appradio is on ios 5 :
Appradio ext
Activator
Backgrounder
Dreamboard
Killbackround

If you have possibility downgroad or use iphone/ipod specialy for your appradio.

Exemple for config :
Big theme wiht dreamboad
App ex for control unsupported app or býpass launch
Activator : plug cable launch carmediaplayer, unplung launch killbackround (this config for start automatly ipod sound)
Backgrounder for turn off your iphone screen and continue to use app in appradio :)

for more exemple view this video :

• 4 weeks later...

The best tweak for appradio is on ios 5 :

Appradio ext

Activator

Backgrounder

Dreamboard

Killbackround

If you have possibility downgroad or use iphone/ipod specialy for your appradio.

Exemple for config :

Big theme wiht dreamboad

App ex for control unsupported app or býpass launch

Activator : plug cable launch carmediaplayer, unplung launch killbackround (this config for start automatly ipod sound)

Backgrounder for turn off your iphone screen and continue to use app in appradio :)

for more exemple view this video :

Is there a similar app to backgrounder for iOS6 so that iGo Primo continues to run in the background?

There is no need for backgrounder any longer and iGo Primo runs in the background already.

Every time I exit iGo Primo and go into another app, I have to hit the OK button again on the screen to acknowledge all of the warnings. (I have a X8500BHS)

The GPS directions do keep going but I feel like iGo Primo "restarts" everytime I relaunch it for AppRadio.