AVIC411.com

Features missing in "AppRadio Extensions 2.0.1-1"

AppRadio Extensions 2.0.1-1

iPhone 4 Version 5.1.1(jailbroken w/redsnow)

Modem Filmware 04.12.01 

Im using the supplied ipod/usb connector and I noticed from watching youtube tutorials that im missing features in the Extension options like Siri, wallpaper, skip intro video and most importantly the "More Apps" I dont care for Siri or think i can get it but the apps that "shouldn't" work are what im trying to get working.

You can see in this youtube link from 1:35 on all the features in his Extensions.  Attatched are snapshots of my phone in the Extensions options for comparison to the youtube link.  

My question is how do i get the extensions options on my phone to get applications like angry birds, calculator or any other applications to my appradio unit and be able to maybe with certian apps use the appradio units touch and not my phone? Thanks in advance!

033r.png
034q.png

No "Unsupported Apps" will show up on my appradio headunit. I've tried numerous options in the Extensions settings with no luck. I can see that some features are working like clock and battery life being displayed on the appradio unit but no unsupported apps which is all I want to be 110% satisfied with this unit

How about "Show In Menu"? Curiosity didn't prompt you to touch there to see what it would do? Also did you bother to read the AppEx thread that explains the changes in AppEx between iOS5 and iOS6? You could have posted there instead of starting a new thread here.

Before updating to iSO6 I want to be certain I'll get the apps to work. As far as I've been told my iPhones iSO5.1.1 is the best and has least amount of bugs and crashes.

I couldn't find the exact thread or page you were speaking of with the differences between iSO5/6 could you please link it here? Thanks

AppEx does not support unsupported apps for iOS6. The Show In Menu option should show every app on your phone and allow you to turn them on to be supported by the unit regardless of what iOS version you are on. If that is not the case you either have the wrong version of AppEx installed for your iOS version or there was an install error to begin with. Try reinstalling AppEx.

If I'm not mistaken, you would want AppEx's previous version, not 2.0 in order to work with your iPhone 4 on iOS5.1.1 AppRadio Extensions 2.0 is for iOS6

No, 2.0.1-1 works just fine on 5.1.1, I'm using it at the moment, if I choose an app in the unsupported apps settings within AppExt it appears on the AppRadio .. Installing any later versions directly will fail and the Cydia version won't install either as 6.X.X is an requirement....

No, 2.0.1-1 works just fine on 5.1.1, I'm using it at the moment, if I choose an app in the unsupported apps settings within AppExt it appears on the AppRadio .. Installing any later versions directly will fail and the Cydia version won't install either as 6.X.X is an requirement....

ok, cool, thanks for the clarification.