AVIC411.com

HTC ONE connected to x950bh... kind of

So I bought an HTC One to test today as I was having problems with the One X, I needed to see if it was the deck it's self or my phone that was having issues. I think it was my phone. Anyway the One seemed to connect using the pioneer mhl and blue tooth. However the appradio didn't seem to take control. I'm actually not sure what is supposed to happen, allow me to control the apps from the play store that are made for the android I assume. Anyway what I got on the screen was mirroring of my phone. When I select the app button from the main screen of the 950 I would get the mirroring, everything I did on my phone I saw on my 950. If I touched the screen I got the not touch icon. I think I am almost there, but still there is something wrong... isn't there?

post-80363-0-98062300-1366776759_thumb.jpg

This was impossible to get working, I was on the phone with pioneer tech support, I think I knew more than they did about their own unit.

I returned the phone and got an Xperia ZL, which did work the first time, and that was it. Back to return both phones. Ill explain in another thread.