AVIC411.com

blue tooth connection problem, constantly retrying.

I've come accross an odd problem with 3 phones, HTC One, One X, Xperia ZL.

It seems that the blue tooth will connect fine for phone and audio streaming, however the appradio app has a few issues which generally show up after the first successful connection

1. The app fails to initiate blue tooth connection when blue tooth is off

2. If blue tooth is on and the app is started it wont try to connect without quiting and restarting the app

3. If a connection happens it will disconnect within a second and go back to "ready to connect" and will attempt to connect eventually and on and on.

The phones connected fine the first time, though the x950 needed to be factory reset each time to make a first good connection. Only the Xperia made any good connection with the mhl, but calibration was very difficult as the white dots needed to be touched with a pen at a very specific area at the top of each dot. Once in the app radio the screen was a mirror with touch control not the appradio app. The full android screen was accessible and useable. Problem was that the only way to get out of an app was to hit the android home or back button on the x950 which would kick me out of the appradio and I would lose connection.

Also calibration was required each time a new connection was made. This got more difficult until calibration was impossible.

I think pioneer has a lot of work to make this proper.

I think ill wait until appradio liberator is working on the x950.