AVIC411.com

ive tried avic411.com with no response and tried contacting pioneer with no response as of yet.  i just got it installed and im having some problems.  i cant access anything with the navigation or the settings of the head unit.  everything is "grayed out" and unclickable.  

gps is hooked up and mounted on dash.  it shows my location on the screen but i cannot change anything.  below are some pictures of what i am trying to explain.

things i added, changed or didnt use:

im using aswc-1 and everything works fine. 

i did not hook up the microphone 

i did not hook up the pink wire (car speed signal input) or violet/white (reverse gear signal input) wire

i am not running an amp or sub, xm radio, rear view camera, traffic tuner.  

20130508_100801_zps9f0a389d.jpg

20130508_100913_zpsd8ec2a85.jpg

When I installed the X940BT in my F350 about a year ago, the owner of the shop in Imperial Beach CA said to hook up the speed signal wire and also the reverse wire even though the instructions said they might not be necessary. He said they were needed so I did and all worked fine. He said the same thing when I hooked up my X950BH about a month ago and I did and all works fine. He also said to hook up the microphone and make sure the plug that feeds the extra RCA lines was insterted fully in the HU even if there are no feeds to the extra amps and speakers..

If there are more then one mini jack inlet on the rear, make sure that the GPS is plugged into the correct one.