AVIC411.com

This may have been asked before but which would you say is better for appradio.. Iphone 5 or Android? Having just seen a youtube vid with ARLiberator it would seem that the android is 100% intergrated where the iphone isn't? I can't comment as I have not had my unit installed yet, I am using an iphone 5 but seriously thinking about android after seeing that youtube vid! What do you guys think or can advise?

This may have been asked before but which would you say is better for appradio.. Iphone 5 or Android? Having just seen a youtube vid with ARLiberator it would seem that the android is 100% intergrated where the iphone isn't? I can't comment as I have not had my unit installed yet, I am using an iphone 5 but seriously thinking about android after seeing that youtube vid! What do you guys think or can advise?

I'm a huge iPhone fan who is considering moving to Android for ARLiberator and other reasons. I might wait until the next jailbreak is available for the iOS just to see, but Android definitely has pluses. Having said that, I am happy with my appradio 2 in general.

I have just bitten the bullet and have bought a Galaxy s4. I had an Iphone 4 and appradio and appex was working fine for me due to the fact I was lucky enough to still be on ios 5.1.1 but it just wasnt what I really wanted, it didnt really have the full app experience I wanted.

Unfortunately ARliberator doesnt seem to be sorted out for the S4 yet but I hope when it is, it will be as good as everyone says it is.

As far as phones and OS go Google took a quantum leap with ICS then did it again again with Jelly Bean. Adding to that the specs on newer devices are off the chart and its not close. My current Note ll benchmarks higher than ipads on geekbench and and doubles the iPhone 5 score. Specs don't lie Android is killing it right now and being open source opens up so many options IOS will never have.

I have had both a 4s and my Note ll with appradio so I say this with personal experience. Android is the better combo by a good margin. My only gripe now is I wish the connection process between the phone, BT, ARL and the HU was a simple and play. Right now it takes too long with all the steps to connect it. I'm sure a little time with tasker or Llama would help automate some of this but I have not had time to play with it.