AVIC411.com

F700 constantly rebooting failed to update

My f700 is always rebooting and says please wait system start up all of the time. I went on the pioneer website and downloaded the 2.08 update from them. But at about 47% it stops and says.

copying error, card\lpue080\apl2\igo\scansoft\realspeaksolo\speech\components\vf_virgine_r40_83swf11_165

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here??? I tried a hard reset and tried just pressing the reset button. It's failed the update numerous times and I'm sick of trying different things. I used my sd card from my camera and wiped it clean and installed the program from pioneer. But like stated above no luck!

post-87406-0-22738700-1370819845_thumb.jpg

I am having exactly the same problem. After working for more than 4 years without any problems my F700BT just started to have the reboot problem and blank screen. I also tried to do the 2.08 firmware install and have exactly the same error message.

My unit started the blank screen and reboot problem around two weeks ago.  I have used the unit for 3.5 years without any problem.  The company that did the install said to try to upgrade the firmware.  When I tried this the update failed and has yielded the device useless.  I have been following posts on this site to determine if I should try the upgrade to FX3.1 or just purchase a new unit that integrates better with an iPhone 5

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the fx3.1 to install? Do you think the problem your having is associated with the problem with the firmware not updating? I am waiting to see if your successful before trying it myself since I have the same exact problem. Do you think it is hardware related?