AVIC411.com

Hello everyone hope i can get some help here :) 

i just got one....

Map version : 01.000800
version : 2.008000

so i been looking everywhere for udpates...no where in sight...guess cause this device soo outdated? lol

and you have to go from firmware to firmware can't just upgrade to v3 or v4 directly right?

so i think i already fcked up...coiuldn't find usa anything 

but i came accross this...http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/support/software/AVIC-F900BT/page.html

however it says EU and i'm USA but it should work? just put my own maps? i tried the first one..

Firmware update for products without CNSD-100FM update and now

Map version : 01.000800
version : 2.009000  (instad of 8 now a 9) lol

how ever now the next one is v 3.....but if u look at the site...u need v3 lready to update it lol so im stuck here....

what can i do please help...my ipod doesnt work tried 3 of them...plays and shows up..just no sound?
the usb attached to the back of f900bt unit i just connect my ipod usb then ipod....works but no sound

am i missing something? do i have to update my firmware to latest for ipod to work? or do i need another cable im missing?

thanks sooo much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I've got the same unit and the same maps and firmware version.

I'm also confused as to how I can update both the maps and the firmware to a more recent version.

It seems that user "anttid" has messaged the original poster with some information, could I request the same information please?

I recently bought a Vauxhall (Opel) Corsa SXi InTouch which came with the head unit already installed but I can't find any update disk or information.

Edit: I also do not have the card with a media number on it, nor do I have two SD cards.