AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS (NEW!!) Rear View camera problems annoying message HELP!

Hi guys, totally newbie here so bear with me.

I got installed the AVH-X8500BHS on my TOYOTA FJ Land Cruiser 2007 and it's working beautiful except i connected a 

TaoTronics TT-CC17 Waterproof Car License Plate Frame Rearview Camera 

and it's giving that very annoying message "CAUTION: Screen image may appear reversed" every 6-8 seconds even when im listening to any CD or watching a movie on the DVD player or even listening to the radio... i tried everything and its coming back not matter what i do.

Yeah, in the configuration program i turned camera off and that's the only way i could enjoy the unit but when i get the car in R mode i have no rear view camera.

HELP!

post-87993-0-44046900-1371478005_thumb.jpeg

post-87993-0-60389400-1371479714_thumb.jpg

How did you connect the camera to the head unit? If it is connected so that the rear view camera is acting like an aux input then that will will probably happen. The shop I bought my X950BH from said that occurs with a lot of Pioneer units and to make sure I hooked it up so it was powered on only when in reverse. So, I taped into the power feed for the backup light.