AVIC411.com

Just got Appradio 3 any suggestions on apps and tweaks ?

I am new to Appradio. I just got the new Appradio 3 with the dvd player. I am looking for any suggestions on apps or any tweaks that anyone might have I am using the Iphone 5 and it's jail broken. I really don't like that there's no multi tasking on the radio and that Apple Maps don't work.

Currently extensions through cydia is not working for appradio 3.  Any good third party apps ? Also any tricks I need to learn ?

I installed my Appradio 3 this past Thursday and have tried several App's I like Car Media Player and EC Touch.  I have tried the Waze, Intrix, GPS Drive Motion, Nav Free, and Headlines and have been disappointed in most especially the GPS applications, would love to be able to use the touch screen with Apple or Google maps.

Yeah same here I have been very disappointed with the maps. I REALLY don't like how you can't Navigate and use a nap at the same time through the radio.  I have open apple maps up input my destination then open the appradio app and select my app I want to use. The turn by turn audio goes through my phone and not my speakers the audio from the appradio app through the speakers it SUCKS.

Hopefully some better multitasking options are available in the future and Apple maps will work. I heard Apple is working on opening IO7 for radios with these ney car manufactures