AVIC411.com

AVIC-950BH install e0000011 code at startup

Hi all, 

sorry, i'm a newbie here.  just got an Avic and doing the install on an 05 Volvo V70R.

got it all hooked up and when i turn on the key, i get a flash of the Pioneer logo and then the screen goes black with e0000011 in the middle. 

what the heck is this?  

did a search and couldn't find a THING on this code. 

double checked the connections and even disconnected all but power. 

thanks in advance!! 

When I saw your question I called the shop where I bought my X950BH and the owner said it is wired incorrectly.  He asked if there was an interface module used and I said I did not know so he said to make sure the proper adapters/interface modules/etc were used and said to check this website:

http://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=5829

My Chevy HHR uses an adapter interface module so I can keep on star and steering wheel controls and also not fry the Chevy lan system in the car. Good luck

hi oldracer,

thanks so much for the help!  I appreciate it.

i'm in contact with the shop that i bought it from and they think it may be a corrupt firmware issue and not a hookup problem.

the unit should boot up with just power and it's not. 

crossing my fingers. 

i'll update the forum once i get a action plan.  i'll probably need to send the unit back and get a replacement.

thanks again!