AVIC411.com

So an update finally came around for Car Browser and now the AR within the AVIC series can actually launch this app.  However, I've noticed so differences in performance vs. Safari.  Car Browser does not seem to play (or support) and media.  If I run a Youtube video or a video from ESPN, it comes back as unsupported.  In Safari, they play just fine so I'm wondering if it may need some sort of plugin.  In addition, websites such as ESPN's Gamecast will not refresh automatically.  I have to keep hitting refresh to get the score.  If I run Gamecast on Safari, it auto updates (or refreshes) with no problem.  As for the AVIC series, it's tough to use Safari via AppEx since there is a screen offset problem when typing and then of course there is the general problem for all units whereby it doesn't force in landscape mode.  Car Browser displays properly and allows me to type in without issues but the actual performance doesn't match Safari's.  Hopefully down the road...