AVIC411.com

INRIX 5.0 iOS dropped or forgot Appradio support?

Hi! Is anyone successfully using the INRIX traffic app in its latest Version 5.0 with Appradio mode?

Here:

Appradio 2 (SPH-DA100), iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4 (non jailbroken), INRIX 5.0 - > NOT working in Appmode :-(

Appradio 2 (SPH-DA100), iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4 (non jailbroken), INRIX 4.5.1 and all older Versions - > perfectly working in Appmode..

Rds

This is a great example of why I never do OTA updates.  I always update via iTunes and save the old .IPA files so I can go back.  Too many times does an app that works gets broken with a new release.  Do they not troubleshoot before releasing?  I guess the developers are under a timeline to release no matter what...I don't know.

As far as I know the app has to signed to your iTunes ID or it wont work but I could be wrong. PM me your email and Ill see if I can send it to you.

Are you saying that the app I downloaded via iTunes is digitally signed to my Apple ID?  If that's true then I guess I can't give him my .IPA file.  Also if that's true then I can't see how it would work if the phone was jailbroken or not (or would it)?  I have no idea.

I already sent him mine and it didn't work. But yes that is the case. Every app you buy is tied to your Apple ID And that is how Apple combats piracy. If you have app sync installed on a jail broken iDevice you can install any app you want regardless of who it's tied to or where it came from but that is piracy and I don't condon it nor do I want it talked about on here any more then I have already done so.

VBLUE42 is right. I would have to recover my own old .IPA file. But as I backup via iCloud I don't see much of a chance here..

Anyway INRIX either will have to bring back Appradio support soon, or issue a statement that they intentionally dropped it.

I wouldn't see a bright future for Pioneers Appradio concept, if with INRIX another of their few key selling arguments left them.