AVIC411.com

Hi everybody!! Sorry for my bad English, but i need ur help!!

Im from Russia and AppRadio isnt popular, so we dont have enough information and forums about.... but...

i bought DA100, upgradet it for 8.30

also i bought hdmi hi speed cable, connected it to DA100, connect USB to Lightning cable...

also i bought Lightning to HDMI adapter.

i connected all this stuff, install CarMediaPlayer, AppRadio for my iPhone5 (6.1.2 jealbrake), but it dont work!!! Nothing happens at all.. i only see blue line on my iphone for 10 seconds (like i turn on Modem on my iPhone)..

in the settings i set up iPhone Digital AV....

But when i connectec ipod (lighting without hdmi), i can see music etc..

I dont know what to do.. pls help me (

If you are having Jailbreak problems, I would check the forums at http://modmyi.com

I'm not quite following but I'll throw out a few things.

Did you pair the iPhone 5 to the AppRadio successfully?    As a troubleshooting test..........

Can you press the Bluetooth button on the main home screen of the AppRadio and then play music successfully via any iPhone app? (with no wires plugged in, A2DP only)

Bluetooth needs to be working 100% regardless if the cable is plugged in or not.   All iPhone 5 remote controls are done over bluetooth

If you are having Jailbreak problems, I would check the forums at http://modmyi.com

I'm not quite following but I'll throw out a few things.

Did you pair the iPhone 5 to the AppRadio successfully?    As a troubleshooting test..........

Can you press the Bluetooth button on the main home screen of the AppRadio and then play music successfully via any iPhone app? (with no wires plugged in, A2DP only)

Bluetooth needs to be working 100% regardless if the cable is plugged in or not.   All iPhone 5 remote controls are done over bluetooth

thanks.. i fixed it - problem was with HDMI cable - i changed one and AppRadio now works correctly... 

but when my iPhone connected through Bluetooth and Lighting (usb+hdmi) ipod app is unactive... also unactive picture setting in Settings menu... but i want to correct my display settings like brightness, colors etc... how i can fix it?

It's under settings, just be careful when you scroll down.   You actually SKIP over some the options if you touch it wrong. (it will jump a page or more at time)    I had the same problem and couldn't find the display setting at first.   I was then very careful to scroll slowly and found the display area to change brightness and the dimmer options for when car lights are on/off etc.   Take your time and look again it's there.  (I missed it the first time and got frustrated as well)

I also couldn't figure out how to set the time right away.   You press and hold the : between the hour and minute for 5 seconds

It's under settings, just be careful when you scroll down.   You actually SKIP over some the options if you touch it wrong. (it will jump a page or more at time)    I had the same problem and couldn't find the display setting at first.   I was then very careful to scroll slowly and found the display area to change brightness and the dimmer options for when car lights are on/off etc.   Take your time and look again it's there.  (I missed it the first time and got frustrated as well)

I also couldn't figure out how to set the time right away.   You press and hold the : between the hour and minute for 5 seconds

i tried about 10 minutes =)) but cant find nothing except "Picture Adjustment"...

But this ine gray and unactive..

i did this with iPhone (Lighting HDMI and Bluetooth) connectet..

post-97980-0-21965000-1378297358_thumb.jpg

Did you pull the parking brake?

Oh yeah I forgot that not everyone has a parking break bypass setup. (much easier)  

For default installs, It makes sense that certain settings are not available unless the parking break is on.   It should un-gray out after it's pulled yeah!

Did you pull the parking brake?

Oh yeah I forgot that not everyone has a parking break bypass setup. (much easier)  

For default installs, It makes sense that certain settings are not available unless the parking break is on.   It should un-gray out after it's pulled yeah!

is it green one cable?? nope =(

• 2 months later...

There is no BT audio on the DA100.

i have a little question - im trying to connect my ipod nano (7th gen) - i connect it through lighting - USB Cable (without lighting HDMI adapter)&& But my iPOD APP in AppRadio is not active.

When i opened AppRadio Mode (iPhone Digital, Other) - its grey and not active too.. i cant change Mode of My AppRadion&& Why? Pls help me&&