AVIC411.com

New AppRadio2 Install - Android - Bluetooth not pairing - Memory Full

Okay, so I just installed a new AppRadio2 and I am having some issues. The issues might be created from my install so I will be very specific.

2005 Nissan Frontier

T-Mobile MyTouch4g (locked)

HDMI to MHL Converter from Frys powered from lighter cable. Phone not showing up on AppRadio - could it be the locked phone, converter or brake?

Parking Brake NOT wired in yet. Is it actuall necessry for something as simple as blut tooth pairing?

At this point in time, I am simply trying to paisr the bluetooth.

When I turn on the radio, it wants to auto connect but says failure (even if I have the phone discoverable).

When I do a discover with the phone it sees the AppRadio2 and then when I try to pair it, the AppRadio says Memory full. any thougths on this?

Update:

Okay, so partial false alarm here. I called Best Buy and one of the installers said you have ot have the emergency brake cable connected to the ground. So I threw a switch in for testing purposes. Turned on the car and the bluetooth worked. The memory full thing was from other devices being paired in the bluetooth memory.

It's easier if you just use a parking break bypass chip.

http://www.amazon.com/Override-Automatic-AppRadio2-SPH-DA100-APPRADIO/dp/B008NQL00W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378355797&sr=8-2&keywords=appradio+3

There is a front page story on some Android devices not being compatible with AppRadio story on http://appradioworld.com you should check out. (might be related)