AVIC411.com

Vehicle Dynamics

naa, not really. You cant expect the aftermarket unit to be compatible with all vehicles, It goes to reason that it has an input or signal sense wire and then translates that into something visual in regards to say speed. There are many manufacturers and different 'ways' of making that signal sense wire do its thing... you would have to establish a standard for all vehicles then you could blame pioneer.

Hmm... very interesting....

Does your speedo work properly in the vehicle dynamics mode? I noticed that it also shows the same speed indicator under the Hardware Information where it shows the 3D info.

I am still trying to get to know this unit and what do you mean by "vehicle dynamics mode? ... 3D info?"

All I know is that in the Hardware section I do get a "Pulse" display, where do I see the rest?

I am still trying to get to know this unit and what do you mean by "vehicle dynamics mode? ... 3D info?"

All I know is that in the Hardware section I do get a "Pulse" display, where do I see the rest?

If you go into map mode and hit the map button, one of your options should be Vehicle Dynamics. Press that to view your speedo. Is your speedo accurate at speeds above 40mph?

If you go into the hardware area you should see the number of pulses increasing as you drive. Is that number increasing? Above that, you should see a little picture of a car and a slope indicator. It should also show the current speed there. Is that accurate? That will be the same that the speedo shows under vehicle dynamics.

Alright, I found it all and I am happy to say the pulse and pulse bar go up and down in relation to the speed

The dynamics panel seem to work properly also, I was only able to go 45 in a 25 mph zone :twisted: only long enough to compare speeds.:wink: The numbers are dead on.