AVIC411.com
Element905

iOS 7, Appradio 2 iPhone 4s

Just wondering if anyone tried the beta's of iOS 7 on an iPhone 4s and if they then tried it with their appradio? Would love to know the result before i update to iOS 7 in the next week or two.

Any info on if the iOS7 Beta has improved iP5 integration with AppRadio? Specifically have we been able to send touch screen commands via lightning and not bluetooth? I would assume that Pioneer would release another FW version to allow this to take place on the AppRadio.

iOS7 won't include anything for the App Radio. Apple doesn't even know Pioneer exist.

Well that isn't entirely true. I was under the impression that car integration with iphone 5 would be coming for iOS7, not for pioneer only, but for other OEM's that want to control IP5 via lightning.

Your referring to iOS In The Car and it will head unit dependent which means the head unit has to have support. Pioneer head units do not have it at this time and my not with any unit currently available. So......it is entirely true and there is already another thread discussing this.