AVIC411.com

AppRadio 3 + iOS 7 = No go

Hey everyone, I just installed the GM of iOS 7 yesterday and tested it with my AppRadio3, and can confirm that some things are broken on iOS 7. The main AppRadio app doesn't work, it just shows a blank screen on the unit. Waze mirroring does work. It also appears that while Bluetooth streaming does work, it can no longer receive artist info and progress on the unit.

Anyone else have iOS 7 that would like to add their findings?

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone have issues on the initial install where everything seemed to work but the AppRadio aspect? I'm trying to work on this in another thread with a very helpful moderator, but wondered if actual AR3/iP4 users had experienced similar problems.  I'm using IOS v.7.0.2 and the AppRadio3 is V.8.02.  I have installed the basic Pioneer AppRadio App, then installed Waze, CarMediaPlay, and Motion GPS Drive. The iPhone pairs with the radio if I enable Bluetooth and it streams my music too, and the radio works great.  Nothing happens when I push the App button, and although I have the 4/4S cable plugged and the phone shows its being charged... nothing else is happening.