AVIC411.com

900BT keeps restarting

Hi. The problem with my unit is that it keeps restarting/rebooting. I can ear music but have no access to the maps. I have actually read several topics reporting this issue but the links to download test mode files or new software are dead.

I have an original CNSD-100FM and tried to reinstall it but following the instruction that came with this update nothing happens and I can't reinstall. It's seems the unit is not reading the SD card.

In the Pionner support center near my house they say I would have to pay 75€ for the original software so they could basically do a factory reset to my unit. Their responsability would stop here. If it doesn't work, I would have to replace the navigation board which would cost near 500€...

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

• 2 months later...

Hi. The problem with my unit is that it keeps restarting/rebooting. I can ear music but have no access to the maps. I have actually read several topics reporting this issue but the links to download test mode files or new software are dead.

I have an original CNSD-100FM and tried to reinstall it but following the instruction that came with this update nothing happens and I can't reinstall. It's seems the unit is not reading the SD card.

In the Pionner support center near my house they say I would have to pay 75€ for the original software so they could basically do a factory reset to my unit. Their responsability would stop here. If it doesn't work, I would have to replace the navigation board which would cost near 500€...

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thank you in advance for your replies.