AVIC411.com

Pioneer Stole my N1 Navi Disk's V 1.2

They said they never recieved them in the first place, I know I put them in the box. Because the lady on the phone told me to put the head unit, brain and disks in the box because they test the unit out while working on it. At the time I didnt think anything of it. But now they are saying that they never seen them in the first place, and told me if I want new ones that I would have to pay for them ($300).

Good luck w/ that buddy. I had a problem w/ their customer service too. When I sent them my unit along w/ the brain, they apparently upgraded my brain to the N3 w/out my say so, and now they don't want to fix it. They are saying that I'm going to have to pony up $200 for them to take a look at it. Their customer service reps are no help whatsoever. I wish you luck. I love the Pioneer merchandise but their customer service needs a major overhaul.

I looked them up on the website yes they are $300 for version 1.2 version 1.1 is $250.

Which website? On Pioneer's site, they dont even list the CNDV-40M for sale anymore. Just the 50 and 60 series discs, and they are both $250.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v ... 87,00.html

Besides I would just keep calling Pioneer too until I got a friendly rep.