AVIC411.com

This is Chris, from Bico Stereo. We've been in the business since 1984 and have sold Pioneer since then. When the unit comes in, the price is still what you see on the web site. I understand your worries about our popularity/reputation online. I am a forum sponsor on www.houstonperformancedriving.com , this is a local forum in Houston and all of you can see how well we do business on there. I don't condone a lot of internet business because most of the brands we carry don't allow internet selling since that is unauthorized. Massive Audio, Memphis Car Audio, Arc Audio, Atomic Loudspeakers, Boston Acoustics, JVC Arsenal are all brands that do not allow online purchasing of their car audio equipment WHATSOEVER. Except for Boston Acoustics, since Crutchfield is authorized to sell online. So if you happen to get your hands on a product, good luck with it and your 'warranty.'

Brands like Pioneer are dispersed freely online and are not under strict online sales regulations. I've sold countless D3's already and waiting on the Z2 to come in to get those to whoever needs them. Feel free to call and ask for me, phone number is on the website, not sure I can post it on here.

-Chris

Still? Never said that. Since it came out I haven't sold many to tell you the truth. The JVC KD-NX5000 has been easier to sell here in Houston at half the price(<$1000), even though it's not as fancy, the ability to have HDD and Bluetooth with navigation for half the cost of the Z2 most customers would not hesitate. I have sold only two Z2's locally and that's my whole inventory here until I need to reorder. Any online orders of the Z2 will be shipped from our Pioneer warehouse. I need to tell my webmaster to change the 'out of stock.' Either way, just letting you guys know the response to the Bico Stereo question. We've been in business for a long time, we don't sell opened/refurbished/used items. 8)

-Chris