AVIC411.com

New update question

Should I wait for the new update from Pioneer when the Z2 comes out, or should I just do the bluetooth upgrade right now and also pay for the other upgrade once it is available?

Also I think I saw it somewhere in here, but I can't find it: Can I leave DB's bypass installed AND do the new bypass once I do the update, or should I un-install it first?

Thanks in advance

Should I wait for the new update from Pioneer when the Z2 comes out, or should I just do the bluetooth upgrade right now and also pay for the other upgrade once it is available?

Also I think I saw it somewhere in here, but I can't find it: Can I leave DB's bypass installed AND do the new bypass once I do the update, or should I un-install it first?

Thanks in advance

Whether you do the bluetooth update or not is up to you? Do you have echo issues with it? If not then I wouldn't bother.

Yes you can leave db's circuit in and do the new bypass. It doesn't affect anything. Though seeing as you're in there might as well remove it.