AVIC411.com

z110 upgraded now z140 w/ android

hello guys

I has a original z110, it's upgraded to z140 now. i have a samsung s3 android smart phone.

just to make sure, beside via bluetooth I can control my phone's pandora and face booking and appradio, what else can be done to use more of my s3 android phone on the head unit?

do i need any cable? can i use head unit to control my s3 android phone's app such as map or waze?

this might be asked before but there's no cleared answers, please help, really apperciate it, thank you guys!

• 1 month later...

hello guys

I has a original z110, it's upgraded to z140 now. i have a samsung s3 android smart phone.

just to make sure, beside via bluetooth I can control my phone's pandora and face booking and appradio, what else can be done to use more of my s3 android phone on the head unit?

do i need any cable? can i use head unit to control my s3 android phone's app such as map or waze?

this might be asked before but there's no cleared answers, please help, really apperciate it, thank you guys!

You'll need to get the Anroid Connectivy kit from here :http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Smartphone-and-iPod-Cables/CD-AH200 and then use the AppRadio Android App.

That link says it is only compatible with 50 series. There must be a reason that it is so clearly emphasized. Does anyone have contrary information?

You're right.  It looks like the z110 is not the same hardware-wise as the z150 - no USB port or HDMI port so the kit I linked won't work, sorry.