AVIC411.com

So ever since the iOS 7 upgrade on my iPhone 5 I have been unable to switch between stations on Pandora. When I attempt to switch stations the menu pops up just like it it searching but nothing ever happens. My phone says "Pandora is having trouble communicating with a device," and after that I am unable to control Pandora through the head unit. I have to turn Bluetooth off and then on again on my phone to reset Pandora. Any one else having this issue? Any fixes?

• 1 month later...

Happens to me when I move the stupid HDMI adapter around... I exchanged it at apple for a new HDMI to lightning adapter and it worked great again for a day. I'm pretty much done with apple at this point. If they don't improve their crap by my next upgrade next november I'm going android. I'm going to try getting a lightning extender off ebay and just electrical taping the adapter to the HDMI cable so it can't move around as much for now. Maybe thatll work... or I'll shove tinfoil in it. IDK

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...