AVIC411.com

Avic Z2 - Saying there is no applicable program

Ok so I’m an Idiot first of all!! I’ve managed to screw up my avic Z2 and I’m hoping someone can help me fix it. I see that Garrett seems to know it all, so I truly hope he can help me.

Well here is how it all started, I tried to install the 2012 maps update and it got 13% of the way and started popping up with an error message. I know, I should have left well enough alone and let the damn thing be. But no I just couldn’t help myself, so I tried to do the force write deal that I saw on the forums here. Well of course that was a huge mistake, because it did the force write, but now I get a black screen that says "there is no applicable program."

Ok update on the situation. I’ve managed to get rid of the black screen saying no applicable program. That’s the good news part, but the bad news is that I’m back to this failed 2012 map update. Although this time when the failed message pops up the retry button is grayed out. So what do I do now? Does anyone know how to fix this or is this caused by a failure of my system? Is there a way to stop the update and return it to the way it was before? By the way did I mention that I had never done a map update on this system before?