AVIC411.com

Will Z140 new firmware 4.6/5.1 apply to Z120-->Z140?

Ok. May be I was thinking it wrong.

When it upgraded version is 5.000 but application version is 5.100

5.1 update says to check for uboot version 8.05 or earlier but after upgrade to 5 version my uboot version is 8.12 hence it does not update.

All 5.1 changes are verified like camera lines and appradio. Also removed nag screen which I was looking forward to.

hey drpaul, I ended up upgrading my software to 5.0 2013 maps on my z130bt then tried the 5.1 update also in hopes I could get the cd-iv202navi cable to work with iphone 5s for appradio again but it is funky and I am looking to revert back to 5.0. did you make any progress taking out the 5.1?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Noobie!! I have a z110bt that someone gave me. I updated to a z120bt w 2013 maps. (Paid for) I am reading all these threads about updating to a z140 so I can use my iPhone 5. If I am reading correctly it can be done. Can someone help orzo point me in the rite direction or I will sell it and buy another app radio 3. It worked so well. I got talked into this radio ut if it isn't capable to do what I want then I will give it back n buy something that will. Thank u to anyone that can help