AVIC411.com

Stream music from Droid

Hi all,

Hope that I am posting in the correct place.

I have the avic Z2, waiting on the Z3 upgraded hard drive which should arrive tomorrow.

I have the XM connected, rear camera as well as blue tooth for my phone, all works well.

Now I would like to be able to connect my phone and stream Pandora through the radio as I am no longer paying for the XM service.

I would like to stream the Pandora via bluetooth and was wondering if this would be possible if I buy a bluetooth device that connects to the aux port on the AVIC Z2 - is this possible and how does it connect?

Can I have 2 bluetooth units connected to the unit at the same time - one for the phone and one for the streaming music?

If not then I don't mind disconnecting the phone bluetooth and just using the one for the streaming music.

I did see somewhere that someone connected a bluetooth device for their phone and was also able to stream music however that bluetooth device costs around $200 - at that point I would rather just buy a new head unit.

Any advice / help would be much appreciated.

Thanks