AVIC411.com

Z150BH Phone doesn't ring through speakers

Everything else seems to work fine. Great sound, good phone call quality. However, the incoming calls do not ring through the speakers. My phone will ring or vibrate but nothing through the system. I missed a call today because I didn't see it show up.

I've checked all the settings. Is there something I've missed that makes it ring through?

• 2 weeks later...

Turn the touch beep on. It's a bug in the firmware. The European version of the Z150 has gotten the update and that was one of the two things it was supposed to fix.

I've got my unit set to mute when a call comes in. It's pretty hard to miss it that way.

Yep, I didn't see that my unit was at 1.05. I thought it was up to 1.06. Just put on the new firmware and it rings! Not my ringtone but a very apparent (annoying) ringer. But I'll take it. And my wife's 150bh was at 1.03 and would ring through using her ringtone! Now I updated her car to 1.06 and it is the generic ringer there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Turn the touch beep on. It's a bug in the firmware. The European version of the Z150 has gotten the update and that was one of the two things it was supposed to fix.

I've got my unit set to mute when a call comes in. It's pretty hard to miss it that way.

how do you set it to mute?  i have been unable to find that setting.  i received a call yesterday that i could barely hear over the audio, since it didn't mute.  my stock stereo did, and i would assume the avic would, i just can't find it in the settings.