AVIC411.com

APP radio 3 with steering wheel remote CD-SR110

Hey all! Searching for compatible steering wheel remotes and can find CD-SR100 available here in the states but gets crummy reviews and has no phone control, also looks like has been discontinued by Pioneer. Whereas the CD-SR110 has the phone control but I can't find it available in the states. I can order from Europe but just want to know if anyone has experience and can confirm compatibility?

Thanks so much!

I have the CD-SR110, but with a different Head Unit (AVIC-F50BT) so maybe this info is not useful for you:

I had the SR110 connected to the car steering wheels with my previous pioneer HU. When I changed to the F50BT, I wanted to keep that. The only way I found was through an IR reciver (Pioneer CA-R-IR.002), as the SR110 works wireless by Infra-red, and the HU remote control input is for cable.

I can control volume, track, source switch and phone control (show the HU phone menu and in a call, accept/reject/hang up). When in AppRadio Mode, track buttons work as the HU track buttons, that is, as "Back" and "option" android buttons. I think these behaviours depend more on the HU that in the remote control.

I've read in this forum that in USA exist companies dedicated to steering wheels interfaces. So maybe there are better options than mine.

Hey all! Searching for compatible steering wheel remotes and can find CD-SR100 available here in the states but gets crummy reviews and has no phone control, also looks like has been discontinued by Pioneer. Whereas the CD-SR110 has the phone control but I can't find it available in the states. I can order from Europe but just want to know if anyone has experience and can confirm compatibility?

Thanks so much!

I can almost assure you it won't work for phone functions but will work for basic functions.

• 3 weeks later...