AVIC411.com

Appradio2 with Note3 success.

Your milage may vary.

Canadian Note3 SM-N900W8

Official MHL 2 cable

So once everything in the car was installed I turned my attention to the phone.

I was running the stock MJ4 official canadian release. Stock ROM, only rooted of course. Everything was fine. Everything worked.

I decided to upgrade to kit Kat using directions found at xda for my device using the Mexican firmware NA3. Once installed mirroring worked but touch control was not sent back to my phone despite BT connected for phone calls. Guess ARU wasn't able to set permissions properly.

I then decided to upgrade to NB3 from the N9005 new release. The room I choose to run was made by Alexndr and is a base ROM with no extra. I then proceeded to flash Civs kernel and the BT/WiFi fix required when using an international ROMfor our devices.

Installed ARU and GPS injector (as system for GPS only) and fitted it up. Didn't seem to matter on which device I initiated the pairing it would work. After a minute out so the appradio so said to connect the cord and I did.

To my surprise it worked. Touch worked no problem.

Note: seems to only reconnect if I shut the car of before removing the cable and I have to wait to plug in until it fully connects. Otherwise I have to repair.

Now I have my awesome Note3 with KitKat and full control on my dash.