AVIC411.com

Interested in purchasing an AR3

Like the title says; got a 2010 Corolla S and ready to dump the factory unit.  I have done insane amounts of research on this unit and see that the reviews are all over the place. some good, some terrible.  I have an old (not activated) Verizon Galaxy S 3 and am mainly interested in this unit for the mirroring.  I was looking at a bunch of those no name android units and have heard nothing but bad news about them.

I am looking at buying the AR3 from crutchfield (model w/o the DVD player)

What does everyone thing about this unit?  Things you hate? Things you love?

Also the crutchfield advisor told me this unit supports BT (a2dp) is that true?

Like I said mainly interested in using it to mirror my s3 with ARUnchained just wanted to get some feedback and input.

Thanks,

EDIT: Pulled the trigger, still interested in people's thoughts on the unit though.

ugh.....says right there that you're using a Samsung Galaxy S3.....okay you're fine

I do have a 5s but won't be using it with the AR3; will be keeping my S3 in my car connected to the unit. That is the plan anyways.  I should still be able to stream music via BT from my 5s though right?

• 2 weeks later...