No mute wire on D3 harness

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jamesb9898

jamesb9898
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

I recently performed an install on my 2005 F-150 of an Avic D-3 and was attempting to perform the bypass when I realized that there was no mute wire on my Avic D3 harness. There is a mute wire on my F-150 harness but I don't see one on the D3 and there are no open pins. I was able to ground the parking brake wire and finish the install. Now every time I start the vehicle I get the error message: "System detected improper connection of Parking Brake lead." which I would assume is due to the fact that I have no mute wire grounded. I have attached a couple pictures of the avic d3 harness, am I missing something here?

Attached Files

#2 db130

db130
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

The mute wire is in the "other" harness with the white plastic plug aka the AV harness

#3 AvoinnyGinly

AvoinnyGinly
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Расслабление и релакс.Современный аромоспектр благовоний намного шире спектра древнего. И ублажает он не высшие существа, а нас, благотворно действуя на все уголки нервной системы, успокаивая магией запаха бдительность пытливого человеческого сознания. Индийские благовония — это релаксация уставшего организма после насыщенного трудового дня.

20d658633966.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users