AVIC411.com

SD Card Album Song Order?

Download "DriveSort" and run that on the SD card; it will fix that.

Yes, you have to run it again when you add a new folder.

This is a serious brain fart on Pioneer's part (sorting a returned list is one function call in Android) but until they fix it (if they do) at least there's a workaround.

Download "DriveSort" and run that on the SD card; it will fix that.

Yes, you have to run it again when you add a new folder.

This is a serious brain fart on Pioneer's part (sorting a returned list is one function call in Android) but until they fix it (if they do) at least there's a workaround.

thank you so much!! yeah, i can't believe they overlooked this! (it was like this on the avh 8400bh too).  i tried googling for a mac version but couldn't find it.. i guess im gonna have to resort to constantly using my old windows laptop

There is simply no excuse for this on an Android-based head unit given that it's literally one line of code to sort the list.

I am not sure that the NEX head units are based on Android as the base OS. I do know that QNX is used a lot as for various radios and systems as well as middleware to connect these devices.

...i tried googling for a mac version but couldn't find it.. i guess im gonna have to resort to constantly using my old windows laptop

I too googled for a Mac equivalent.  Found some that may work, but I've never used a Mac... amounting to, I can't make a recommendation.  Perhaps use trial and error... or post to a Mac-centric or Apple forum for assistance.