AVIC411.com

Found out the bypass for the D3

There is a switch behind your warantee sticker on the back of your unit. You have to be careful as to not void your warantee. It does not require any soldering or anything. It was added to create a greater convince to those who are installing them in RV's and boats.

You still have to ground the parking brake wire(green) to the chasis. I would suggest grounding it at the same spot you ground the whole unit(black wire)

ya, posting that you have the info, and will offer it for money is lame....i dont have the d3 nor have I seen the bottom of it, but does the hole in the case exist where you could slide a paperclip or syringe and reach the swich to flip it? saw that method in another forum for, i think, the n3. don't even have to touch the sticker, you just slide a syringe in a vent hole in the case carefully and click the switch over.

i vote for ban on xp800 for the spam and bs posts as if to help us out with a way to bypass and all his posts faking that he isnt the ebay seller. pretty low!

Sounds like a fabulous idea. Jerk people off somewhere else. NOT HERE.

Anyway, I'm off to install a D3 and see what I can find out.

I agree.

Ban xp for spam and for being an asshole.

I'm sure that if he had a D2/Z1/N3, he would've been very happy to find out that the information was available for free. No, but he has a D3, and instead of adding his bypass info to the database of information here, he trys to sell it.

ASSHOLE.

pj818mbr, there is absolutely no hole in the vicinity around the sticker.

I'm going outside right now to heat this hole up and try to flip the switch! Haven't gotten my car back together yet from yesterday, found out after taking it apart that crutchfield recommended the wrong harness for my car. So I'm waiting for it to come in today, I got saturday delivery. Hope it comes in soon!