AVIC411.com

hi everyone I have a avic-x940bt I am installing. after going through many pages here and on youtube I cannot find a solid answer to the bypass question. I see the pinned x series bypass section but then I see a different video moving the mute wire a different direction. so which is right moving it over to the fourth pin on the all black row or down next to the red wires a row below it. I have moved it over to the fourth pin hole on the black row of wires. I have wired it and the black ground wires plus the the lite green break wire to ground but am getting the warning(I do not have the brake wire wired correctly on screen) so what is the correct pin position can anyone help.

thanks

hi everyone I have a avic-x940bt I am installing. after going through many pages here and on youtube I cannot find a solid answer to the bypass question. I see the pinned x series bypass section but then I see a different video moving the mute wire a different direction. so which is right moving it over to the fourth pin on the all black row or down next to the red wires a row below it. I have moved it over to the fourth pin hole on the black row of wires. I have wired it and the black ground wires plus the the lite green break wire to ground but am getting the warning(I do not have the brake wire wired correctly on screen) so what is the correct pin position can anyone help.

thanks

thanks for all the help after looking through this forum and not being able to guess which bypass to use no help from the people here .

what a waste of time and web space.