AVIC411.com

NEX 7000 Use of both High Level Speaker and Low Level Sub

Having a ton of fun here.  I have a Corolla and put the unit in.  Changed out the speakers and put in some kicker 2way and 3 way speakers.  IT all sounds good except the bass is horrible.  So I found a perfect Kicker custom enclosure for my trunk at a great price.  Old car, so they are clearing out the stock.  Paid $100 for a Custom Kicker Sub Enclosure with a 10inch 1 Ohm Sub and a 100 Watt amp.  Now when trying to install, seems this unit is for OEM factory radio.  The amp turns on automatically based on a DC Offset that is sent in the speaker wire from the factory head unit.

I have 2 options:

1. If the Pioneer NEX supports the DC offset (Not sure but if anyone knows would be great) , then tap the amplifier into the speaker out for the front speaker.  (No Low Level input as it was for factory).

2. Remove that amp it came with, spend another $150 bucks (which is still a deal) and get another Kicker amp that has low level inputs and replace that for the amp that came with the enclosure.  Same specs.  1 Ohm 100 Watt output.  But the question here is can I have the NEX7000 setup with High Level outputs to the speakers and the Sub Woofer Low Level to the Amp and sub in the trunk?  Or does it need all Low Level or High Level but not a combination?

Any thoughts on both?

Thanks.