AVIC411.com

pioneer avic d2

just was wondering because i recently bought two pioneer avic d2 decks on ebay and was wondering if it has a usb port? if not then how can i go about patching 1-4 usb ports onto the deck and also a sd port, and i also want to be able to plug iphones 4,5,6, charging plugs into either of these ports would it be possible if the deck it self can support these phones, and dose the deck also have built in bluetooth? also would the deck and usb wires be able to suport a hard drive an would i be able to play songs off of the hard drive via deck, also would i be able to pair this deck with other older or newer model single din decks? also would i be able to find replacement screen or trouble shoot why only deck turns on but has no screen illumination or background please get back to me many thanks.

please notify me of all hacks and mods i can do with this deck im really interested and have the money to do this.