AVIC411.com

F90BT and iphone6 plus?

I haven't been able to get my iPhone 6+ working with my 900BT :x I tried one of those Bluetooth to 30-pin dock adapters and that works but audio quality is meh and you lose track control through the radio :? Sucks that these units didn't have BT audio streaming built in. BT pairing for phone calls works properly though.

I think I'm gonna finally let go of this unit and move on... looking at the 8000NEX. I'll decide after I read all the complaints about that unit.

Thanks for the input. It seems silly for me to buy a new pioneer to replace one that is working just because of the phone.

I'm getting $200 on the trade in of my 4 so I'm wondering if my best bet is to get a iPod with the 30 pin so I can control music and see album art and connect the 6+ through Bluetooth for the phone.

If I do get a new head unit I will likely wait until the new ones come out.

• 3 weeks later...

Vorian,

After doing more research people said it will work. I just got the Lightning adaptor tonight and I am happy to report it is working fine!

I have audio, track control and album art - just like my iPhone 4.

Video however is not supported.

I have the regular apple cable (30 pin to usb) instead of the one that came with the pioneer so I wonder if that is the difference?

Anyway, happy camper for $30 as I was going to get a iPod classic for $200 or new head unit for over $1000. Now I can wait until I am ready to upgrade.