AVIC411.com

Installation Price

i'm in california if you local i can do the installation for $400.00 plus you need what they call a speacial harness with a can module that will convert to accessory and vss wirer.. you can email direct @kn12369@yahoo.com or by responsing to this one either i can help you. I been doing this to 20yrs..

If the factory infinity in the wrangler is anything like the rest of the chrysler family, then 700 for everything is not excessive at all. The amp has to be removed since there's no way to turn it on without an interface. that means new wire run from the radio to the amp location. Splicing into the factory harness. Running a new accessory lead from the ignition to the radio. Vss will more than likely hav to come from a wheel speed sensor or the transmisson. Then there's the modifications needed to squeeze the radio into the dash. Were a customer to come into my shop with the same thing I'd more than likley charge the same amount.

This is just my opinion on the subject. I only o this for a living so you can take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. In the end it's your call.

Correct me if I'm wrong....your post makes it sound like you're saying to eliminate the factory amp....I thought the method was to run new speaker wires from the new HU to the output of the factory amp.

If the factory infinity in the wrangler is anything like the rest of the chrysler family, then 700 for everything is not excessive at all. The amp has to be removed since there's no way to turn it on without an interface. that means new wire run from the radio to the amp location. Splicing into the factory harness. Running a new accessory lead from the ignition to the radio. Vss will more than likely hav to come from a wheel speed sensor or the transmisson. Then there's the modifications needed to squeeze the radio into the dash. Were a customer to come into my shop with the same thing I'd more than likley charge the same amount.

This is just my opinion on the subject. I only o this for a living so you can take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. In the end it's your call.

Correct me if I'm wrong....your post makes it sound like you're saying to eliminate the factory amp....I thought the method was to run new speaker wires from the new HU to the output of the factory amp.

Yes and that eliminates the factory amp.