AVIC411.com

z150BH app radio connects disconnects

Posted this in wrong forum, but I have a HTC one and Motorola X that have Pioneers App Radio loaded on them. While connected to Bluetooth and also have either phone plugged into a USB cable which is plugged into the back of the radio, The App Radio initially appears to connect then disconnects. A minute or two later will connect, then disconnect. Both phones play music from Bluetooth fine without the App Radio. I did update firmware to 1.06 and also tried factory reset and unhooked battery for a few minutes. The directions/manual elude to the infamous cable required OR a Bluetooth connection and a USB for App Radio to work. I do not have the cable that plugs into the HDMI port on the radio. I am not sure if that cable is required along with a Bluetooth connection for App Radio to connect or a Bluetooth and USB cable or all 3. Or just Bluetooth. Anyone else out there scratching the head over their phone and App Radio connection? I do love the device, beats my Kenwood DNX9990 which died 2 months after the warranty ran out. the HTC one is on the approved list from Pioneer. Both phones are registered with the Z150BH. Thanks if anyone can clue me on what I am missing.. Mike