AVIC411.com

I worked for an auto repair shop while I was in school, half the people that came in told the mechanic how to fix it, which he did even though they were usually wrong. They then ended up paying twice, once for their way and then for the right way.

I worked for an auto repair shop while I was in school, half the people that came in told the mechanic how to fix it, which he did even though they were usually wrong. They then ended up paying twice, once for their way and then for the right way.

Sounds like what I go through on a daily basis.

.......... you are going to get it installed at a dealer?!?!?! Why bug us with you VSS wire then. He should know. That is like me going to the mechanic and telling him how to fix my car.

First, He's NOT a dealer!

Second, He didn't know where it was!

Coochie why answer threads if you don't know anything anyway?

.......... you are going to get it installed at a dealer?!?!?! Why bug us with you VSS wire then. He should know. That is like me going to the mechanic and telling him how to fix my car.

1 more thing coochie, If your time is so precious that you act like an asshole when somebody asks for help, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON THIS FORUM ANYWAY??!!??!!

1 more thing coochie, If your time is so precious that you act like an asshole when somebody asks for help, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON THIS FORUM ANYWAY??!!??!!

*sigh* I hate stupid noobs. I accidently put dealer. First off, why are you going to an installer that doesn't know where your VSS wire is? Are you that stupid to not see that as a sign that he doesnt know how to install it in your car? Secondly, you bother tons of people with your multiple threads on the same issue. STOP wasting peoples time! Start one thread, and if you dont get a response, then no one knows anything! So know your role and shut your mouth COOCHO!

*sigh* I hate stupid noobs. I accidently put dealer. First off, why are you going to an installer that doesn't know where your VSS wire is? Are you that stupid to not see that as a sign that he doesnt know how to install it in your car? Secondly, you bother tons of people with your multiple threads on the same issue. STOP wasting peoples time! Start one thread, and if you dont get a response, then no one knows anything! So know your role and shut your mouth COOCHO!

Listen coochie you stupid hillbillie who I get my unit installed by is my own business, The vss wire is in a different location in every car (not that you would know that seeing as how you're making such a big fuss over a simple question) Now I apologize that I took time out of your precious day sitting in your trailer park staring at road kill! but this question wasn't meant for a stupid hillbillie like you, So I'll ask you nicely in words I hope you understand, PLEASE STOP ANSWERING THIS THREAD BACAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! AND ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL IMPORTANT.

I'm bothering tons of people by posting in 2 different sections? Well so far you're the only ignorant asshole making a big deal about this! But I have the solution for you, just stop asking you sister/wife to read this thread to you!

Thats funny... I never been called a hillbilly before. Either way, coocho, my sn is coocho... not coochie. Too many paint chips this morning?

Either way, you think an installer remembers where the VSS wire is in every car? They have a reference manual for those types of things. Now tell your buddy (or yourself) that they arent skilled enough to install it in your car and save up the 200-300 dollars to get a professional do it.

Thats funny... I never been called a hillbilly before. Either way, coocho, my sn is coocho... not coochie. Too many paint chips this morning?

Either way, you think an installer remembers where the VSS wire is in every car? They have a reference manual for those types of things. Now tell your buddy (or yourself) that they arent skilled enough to install it in your car and save up the 200-300 dollars to get a professional do it.

Coocho, coochie, dumbass or what ever the hell you want to call your self You think just because he doesn't know where the vss wire is in my specific car means he's not skilled enough to install the unit? You do know that it will work without it? Either way I don't know why I'm explaining my self to a ignorant asshole & i expeseaily don't know why you continue to give your UNWANTED useless advice! If you don't know the answer to my question why do you continue to post comments. You don't have to continue to prove how stupid/ignorant you are! WE GET IT! NOW GO AWAY! Give someone who actullay has something usefull to say a chance!