AVIC411.com

Yes, I know it still works without the VSS wire, but it wont be as accurate. I have a Z1 as well. I dont know why you think all this info you are spitting back at me is news. Get a life dude.

AGAIN! You continue to sit there and post USELESS info! and you say I should get a life?!? lmao! You must really be dumber then you sound as hard as it might be to believe

"You must really be dumber then you sound as hard as it might be to believe"

I think you meant to use the word "than" since you are comparing. Kinda hilarious since you were trying to insult my intelligence. Maybe this is why no one is responding to your responses (other than insults of course)? You need to get a better attitude before anyone here is going to help you.

"You must really be dumber then you sound as hard as it might be to believe"

I think you meant to use the word "than" since you are comparing. Kinda hilarious since you were trying to insult my intelligence. Maybe this is why no one is responding to your responses (other than insults of course)? You need to get a better attitude before anyone here is going to help you.

I need a better attitude? All i did was ask a question & you started with unwanted opinions because you didn't know the answer, you do know you could have said nothing! That would would have been better

Well it's a honda so I'm going to go out on a limb here since I don't have anything listed for the car. I'm going to say blue/white at the cruise control module would be a good place to start. Other then that, a wheel speed sensor only has 2 wires. That means 50/50 shot of getting it right on the first try.

Well it's a honda so I'm going to go out on a limb here since I don't have anything listed for the car. I'm going to say blue/white at the cruise control module would be a good place to start. Other then that, a wheel speed sensor only has 2 wires. That means 50/50 shot of getting it right on the first try.

THANK YOU! I really really appreciate the help!