AVIC411.com

2001 NIssan Xterra SE

Needing to find a good place to put the GPS antenna, where the VSS wire is and all the other wires necessary to hook my AVIC-N3 up. Help would be much appreciated!

The roof or the dash is a good place for the antenna.

Speed Sense dk. green/black 2 ECM

Notes: The ECM is located below the heater box to the right of the accelerator pedal, behind trim panel. The tach is in the top row, 3rd pin left of center of the plug. The VSS is in the 2nd row from the top, 4th pin right of center.

Reverse Light yellow/red + passenger kick, harness to rear

merry xmas

The tach is in the top row, 3rd pin left of center of the plug. The VSS is in the 2nd row from the top, 4th pin right of center.

What is the tach info for? I thought all I had to do was hook up the VSS wire to the pink? I dont see what the Tach info is for....can you give me some more info? and thanks for the other information...I do appreciate all the help!

Reverse Light yellow/red + passenger kick, harness to rear
....ok I reead your sitcky about reading your vehicle specific wiring diagrams and am still puzzled about some of the other stuff...I understand the color of the wire but the (+) after it? does that mean that it has a positive charge when checked with a multimeter? is ther emore than one wire with the same color? Thanks again.