AVIC411.com

N1 unit updated to 60 M dvd problem

Im not sure if my first post was posted due to error message but my old 40M disc was all stratch up so I though I might as well update the software to the new 60M dvd.It loaded and everthing.It seem to work fine but the navigation seem to be slow.It seem like 5-10 sec off for turn by turn.If Im on another street already it would still show the previous street that I was on for 5-10 sec.I never have this problem with the 40M dvd.Also now I cant watch movie while in motion.My unit was bypass.But now it doesnt work with the new software.I would have bought the 40M dvd if I fould this website earlier.Is there a way to fix the slowness? or is there a way to go back to my old dvd rom?

Okay I think I might find the problem to my own question after I did some search on this website.I think the map is off due I moved the hide away brain.I just went to check where the hardware setting at the connection it was saing somthing excessive vibration.I didnt know that the brain was suppose to be secure.Well I hope thats the problem.I dont really wanna go back to the old software.